From:
"Patrick McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1993 10:43:20 -0800
      I am working on a history and bibliography of the
Walter Scott Publishing Co. They had a large series of reprints of standard
authors which included Dickens. I am trying to trace copies of the following
titles:

David Copperfield
Dombey and Son
Martin Chuzzlewit
Old Curiosity Shop
Sketches by Boz

If anyone could let me know the location of any of these I would be very
pleased. I would stress that I am interested only in copies published by
Walter Scott - none of them has any textual significance.

John R. Turner