From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:01:29 -0700
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 13:52:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: laura moreland <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: *Pickwick Papers,* editions, illustrations, and foreedgings

Carol:

     I wish you luck in discovering more about your Pickwick Papers
edition.  This is just the kind of query that gets solved off-list,
and then the novices (like me) who know nothing don't get the
opportunity to learn.  What I'm getting at is that I'd like to know
something about how this turns out.  Please share the adventure of
tracking down just where that book came from with us.

Thanks and happy hunting,
Laura Hayden-Moreland