From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2016 13:14:15 -0800
On 2/8/2016 9:43 AM, Fred Guida wrote:
Friends of the Dickens Forum,

Fred Guida <[log in to unmask]>  gives us news about the
re-publication of a book by Edward Wagenknecht, a distinguished
Dickensian whom we have admired.   If Wagenknecht was wrong about the
relationship of CD and Nelly Ternan, so too were many
of us:                                                  (pjm)