From:
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2015 16:02:35 -0700
Friends of the Dickens Forum...
     members of the Dickens Society, that is,

------------

Dear Dickens Society members,

This is just a reminder thatregistration for the 20th Annual Dickens
Society Symposium (8-10 July, Halifax, Nova Scotia) is now “live” and
available on line at
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/20th-annual-dickens-society-symposium-tickets-16902542961#

I remind you, as well, that all presenters must be current members of
the Dickens Society. Please see
https://www.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/order.cgi?oc_id=2557 for details.

For those of you who have yet to book your accommodation, I note that
The Westin Nova Scotian hotel has created a special booking site for our
event at
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1504241691&key=2CA07A81
To get the reduced rate of *$149, *Symposium delegates must book by
day’s end *_today._**__*

  [That IS a bit of a rush.  PJM]

Rooms are also available on campus at Saint Mary’s University
residences —  please visit
_http://www.smu.ca/about/conference-services-Summer-Accommodations.html
_for more information. *To book a room in residence, please call (toll
free in North America)  1 888 347 5555 or by email (for international
guests) at **[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> **  Given the busy tourist
season in Halifax during the summer, you are encouraged to book
your accommodations _as soon as possible._ *

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
any time.

All the best,

Sara

*Sara A. Malton, PhD*

Associate Professor

Department of English

Saint Mary's University

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Trustee, The Dickens Society: dickensquarterly.org

ph. 902.496.8137

www.saramalton.com <http://www.saramalton.com>