From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:39:38 -0700

     John Varese of the Dickens Project, UCSC,  has involved himself
enthusiastically in encouraging
the reading of Dickens among young people at school.  In the URL he
provides, we learn how the
teaching of *Dombey and Son* guided by a gifted teacher over several
months resulted in
a bang-up success for students and teacher.

     We urge anyone interested in involving students in the reading of
Dickens to read
John Varese's URL.                   (pjm)