From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:12:41 -0800
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 11:15:24 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dickens Fair Returns.

After a five year sebatical the Great Dickens' Christmas Fair of Charles
Dickens London returns to San Francisco's Fishermans warf.
Last seen in Sacramento, The fair will be held on Pier 45 where it was
located from 1986 to 1988 on weekends  From Nov 24 to December 31. 11 AM to
7PM.
Over 450 actors turned out to take the three week intensive workshops that
will enable them to portray the Character of Dickens' stories along with
historical characters of the period. Shops and theaters duplicate about two
blocks of the London of the 1850s. Music Halls provide the entertainment that
Mr Dickens enjoyed. Mr Crummels of NN will provide Educational melodrama. Mr
Fezziwig has opened his warehouse, for dancing.
For More information call (415) 897-1832 or send me Email at
[log in to unmask] I shall be potrraying Miss Wade from Little
Dorrit. And can be found in the print shop, which I duplicated full scale
from some 19th century plans.