Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:48:24 -0700
Friends of the Dickens Forum,

     We continue to be struck by the vitality of interest in Dickens and
his world.  Today, we are pleased to pass along a copy
of the Newsletter of the Aberdeen Branch of the Dickens Fellowship. It
begins with a piece  on Dickens's Scottish connections.
These include, first of all, Catherine Dickens and her family, then Sir
Walter Scott, John Black, Angus Fletcher, and Thomas Carlyle:

     The newsletter is entitled "Little Doric" and may be seen as an
attachment to this note.

PJM