From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 10:46:37 -0700
The following posting from "Fletcher, Robert" <[log in to unmask]> was
lost in the electronic maze but has just found its way to me.  It is

Dear James:

I just read this summer The Edwin and Angelina Papers by `Violet Fane' (Mary
M. Lamb Currie, Lady Currie), a series of essays originally printed in The
World (around late 1870's, I think), which is narrated by a fictional
foreigner who in the last paper is revealed as Japanese (though, this ID
seems to me to be an afterthought).

Bob Fletcher
West Chester U., PA