Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 31 May 2019 13:46:43 -0700
8bit
Sender:
From:
Brian Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

If you'd like to contact me directly, I'm at [log in to unmask]

Over the past 24 hours, the list's moderation queue has received a few
messages that I suspect (due to my name in the the salutation and/or the
inclusion of personal details, etc.) were not intended to be published
to the list.  So I will not be approving/publishing them (I did read and
appreciate them, however!).

I will always try to error on the side of protecting the privacy of
people who might have accidentally emailed the list while actually
intending their message to be private.  If, however, I guess wrong and
you don't see your message on the list when you intended that it be
published, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

--Brian