From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:48:06 -0800

	We have been asked to forward the following notice by
M.A. Tobin:							(pjm)

--
The Chicago branch of the Dickens Fellowship will host the International
Conference at Loyola University's Lakeshore Campus, Wednesday, July 16

Speakers include Lillian Nayder, Catherine Dickens biographer; Dr.
Malcolm Andrews, Emeritus Professor, University of Kent; Dr. Jennifer
Conary, Assistant Professor of English, DePaul University; and
Lucinda Dickens Hawksley, Dickens biographer and direct descendant.

Performances include two one-act plays, an adaption of "David
Copperfield" by Dr. Peter Baker and Dickens's "Is She His Wife" at
Chicago's City Lit Theater. We will also visit the grave site of Charles
Dickens's brother, Augustus Dickens.

Booking forms and information about the venue can be found
www.dickensfellowship.org.

Registration will remain open until April 1, 2014.