From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 17:40:50 -0800

     Generosity has been the hallmark of the handling by Dr. Jeremy
Parrott and John Drew of "the
previously-unrecorded marked-up set of AYR Volumes I-XX" which revealed
the authorship of  most
of the articles.  We have had nothing to match Anne Lohrli's guide to
*Household Words*.  Here we
have the good news that in time the informing set of AYR will be
published by Yale.  But meanwhile Parrot
and Drew make a most reasonable offer of limited access to the newly
discovered set.  Read below.  (pjm)