From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:21:00 -0700

     To our memories of seeing the splendid 8 1/2 hour stage version of
"Nicholas
Nickleby" Robert Newsom <[log in to unmask]> adds a personal note
about the recently deceased Roger Rees.  His description of Rees's room
and the
physical exertions of his role alerts us to the basic hard work that all
who took part in that
production--not to mention Dickens himself--threw themselves into on the
other
side of the footlights: (pjm)
-----