From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2014 19:34:09 -0800

     Almost simultaneously, two Dickns-ellers directed our attention to the
same passage in *Martin Chuzzlewit* which appears to be a prominent
knot on a thread.  The first is Grahame Smith <[log in to unmask]>
and the second, Julie Stielstra <[log in to unmask]>.  The latter has
provided us with the complete passage they both point to: (pjm)