From:
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 21:13:10 -0700
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:30:35 -0500 (CDT)
From: Margaret E Conrow <[log in to unmask]>
To: Patrick McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Dickens: Family History"

Apparently our university library is thinking of acquiring this book
through our NEH grant: Dickens: Family History. Vol. I, $450.
The person in charge of requests does not seem to have a lot of
information about it; and I have not been paying attention, so I am asking
the members of Dickns-L for a description of the book and any comments
they may have.   Thank you--Margaret Conrow, Kansas State, Emerita.