From:
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 09:38:05 -0800

     This is dreadful,  The following message reached us too late to be
usefully passed on to you. Fortunately there is a URL that will rescue
the day.  It comes from our long-time
Dickens-Eller Karen Ellery.  Please excuse the small type-font.  We are
using an unfamiliar computer:          (pjm)

Just a note to let you know that I've got another radio show coming up
tomorrow morning, Sunday 12/20, at 10 am Central time (11 am Eastern/8
am Pacific). It's an hour-long show called "Dickens & Christmas: Past,
Present, & Future." I wrote it & will be reading it, along with y
husband Kevin who will be performing readings from Dickens' work. Our
friends Graham & Becca Leathers (Bardz at Large) will also be
performing, giving us some live music & more readings. You can listen to
iingornt online at http://kfai.org/ . It's SUPPOSED to be up on the site
for 2 weeks after it airs, just in case. Thanks & Happy Holidays!  -Karen