From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 14:55:46 -0800
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 12:18:52 -0500 (EST)
From: Marianne Eismann <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: dickens paraphenalia

Are there any collectors of Dickens-related items on the list?

I have a set of small cloth towels/napkins that come in a booklet called
"Dickens Characters Coctail Set."  There are six towels, each printed in
red with a different Dickens character.  The back of the book says
"Styled by Dervan".

I'm thinking of taking them out of the book and having them matted and
framed so I can hang them on the wall as I'm not likely to use them for
"coctails".  Before I do this, however, I wanted to make sure I wasn't
destroying some valuable or unusual artifact.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marianne Eismann