From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:28:05 -0700
Friend of the Dickens Forum,

     Dan Calinisescu <[log in to unmask]> first came to our notice
when the late--and much missed--
David Parker wrote to us in praise of his bibliographical knowledge.
Here he confirms what we have already
learned from Robert Newsom and Dominic Rainsford about the Durrant
recreation of the original numbers
0f *David Copperfield.*  Thank you.
         (pjm)