From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 1994 13:18:40 -0700
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 1994 12:55:29 -0500 (CDT)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CD in American popular culture

For a paper I am writing on _Great Expectations_ and postmodernism, I
would appreciate any references to CD--and particularly to _Great
Expectations_--that you have seen in contemporary popular culture.  I am
especially interested in allusions to CD in advertising, film, television,
MTV, and shopping malls.

Apologies to subscribers on VICTORIA, where I posted the same request
several months ago (and received many wonderful suggestions).  The paper
is about to go to press, and I wanted to see if the contributors to
DICKNS-L had any additional leads on this topic.  Thanks in advance
for any help you can provide.  What larks!

Jay Clayton
Department of English
Vanderbilt University