From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:01:07 -0700
Friends of he Dickens Forum,

     Bob Patten, the recognized authority on Dickens and his publishers,
including detailed sales of the numbers, has read the Nina Matyris piece,
pointed out to us by Christine Maiocco.  Here he looks at the endings
of the first three numbers  and notes when Sam Well first makes
an appearance:                     (pjm)