From:
Date:
Sat, 21 May 1994 10:02:24 -0700
Can anyone help me locate the address for the British scholar John
Sutherland, who did the _Longman/Stanford Companion to Victorian Fiction_?
Our library catalog doesn't list a middle initial, but it does give two
different birth dates!  Even then, I couldn't find him in the Biography
Index.  I would like to write to ask him something, if someone could
give me his address.  Thank you!

Ruth Jeffries
University of Minnesota

Editor's note:  I am under the impression that John Sutherland
has left his professorship at California Institude of Technology
and returned to England to take a post at the University of
London, possibly University College.

        Will someone with more precise knowledge and an exact
address please reply to Ruth Jeffries privately?

PJM