From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:22:50 -0800
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 13:42:27 -0100
From: Charles Dickens <[log in to unmask]>
To: Charles Dickens Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: "A loyal Dickensian"

Gordon Philo ("Charles Forsyte") advises me that he
has never been able to discover the real identity
of "A loyal Dickensian."  If he hasn't I doubt whether
anyone has, and it is probably not worth putting much
effort into trying to find out.

David Parker, Curator, The Dickens House, London
>Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 00:04:05 -0700 (MST)
>From: "STEPHEN DAVIES, MT. ROYAL COLLEGE" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Seeking J. Cuming Walters bio-dates
>
>        I would like to know the bio-dates for J(ohn) Cuming
>        Walters who wrote extensively at the turn of the last
>        century on _The mystery of Edwin Drood_.  I cannot
>        find a library catalogue which indicate these, but
>        I need them to prove that his writing has lapsed into
>        Canadian public domain.
>
>        In a related question, who is "A loyal Dickensian" who
>        completed the _Drood_ novel in 1927.
>
>                                Stephen Davies

Charles Dickens
Author