From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 10:32:48 -0700
Friends of the Dickens Forum.

     The following post from Robert Newsom <[log in to unmask]>
has--bewilderingly--
chosen to reach some Dickns-ellers and not others.  To iron out the
wrinkle we are re-sending
Bob's post with a nod to the cybernetic gods.

     By the by,  four others of you have sent posts not yet
distributed.  We will get your thoughts on the
way in short order.                         (pjm)