NABOKV-L Archives

Vladimir Nabokov Forum

NABOKV-L@LISTSERV.UCSB.EDU

From:
Mo Ibrahim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vladimir Nabokov Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2020 10:08:12 -0700
"But why don't you recognize your own sources, Mo?"

I recognized my writing immediately, but I couldn't find Greg in my blog post on "Ada" nor in "Nymphalis carmen: Nympholepsy in Nabokov’s Oeuvre" .

"(And NB you should try to find a better edition than the 626-page Book of the Month Club version, which has many misprints. The Vintage Ada​ retains the 589-page pagination of the first American and English editions.)"

Yes. The 2nd edition of "Nymphalis carmen: Nympholepsy in Nabokov’s Oeuvre" will be updated with Vintage Ada, which I was forced to get in paperback as her hardcovers were going for close to a thousand bucks.

And thanks for the detailed clarification!

Mo

Search archive with Google:
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:listserv.ucsb.edu&HL=en

Contact the Editors: mailto:[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
 Zembla: http://www.libraries.psu.edu/nabokov/zembla.htm
Nabokov Studies: https://muse.jhu.edu/journal/257
Chercheurs Enchantes: http://www.vladimir-nabokov.org/association/chercheurs-enchantes/73
Nabokv-L policies: http://web.utk.edu/~sblackwe/EDNote.htm