NABOKV-L Archives

Vladimir Nabokov Forum

NABOKV-L@LISTSERV.UCSB.EDU

From:
Carolyn Kunin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vladimir Nabokov Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2019 17:01:21 +0000
Dear Brian Boyd

Is this it? It is a three-volume Oxford Miniature Edition (Tragedies, Comedies, Histories and Poems). It was published by London: Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press, 1915, with texts prepared by William James Craig.

Carolyn Kunin

... but I also saw a three or  four-volume edition whose size was, I think, sextodecimo  (twice the size of Kinbote's 32mo  Timon Afinsken) in vermilion soft leather in  an exhibition at the Montreux Palace in 1999. Does anybody  know any details of this edition (which first Nabokov and  then Véra seems to have kept in their rooms rather than in  the rest of their disorganized library in Montreux) or its present whereabouts?

Brian Boyd​

Search archive with Google:
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:listserv.ucsb.edu&HL=en

Contact the Editors: mailto:[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
 Zembla: http://www.libraries.psu.edu/nabokov/zembla.htm
Nabokov Studies: https://muse.jhu.edu/journal/257
Chercheurs Enchantes: http://www.vladimir-nabokov.org/association/chercheurs-enchantes/73
Nabokv-L policies: http://web.utk.edu/~sblackwe/EDNote.htm