NABOKV-L Archives

Vladimir Nabokov Forum

NABOKV-L@LISTSERV.UCSB.EDU

From:
mscoutur <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vladimir Nabokov Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:53:17 +0200
Dear Nabokovians,

I am glad to announce the publication of my fifth novel, "Le Rapt de
Lolita". I enclose a PDF copy of the cover with the blurb which gives
you an idea of what the story is about. I have struggled with this story
for years. I am relieved now and can go back to the Pléiade which will
come out next year and to the translation of the second volume of David
Lodge's autobiography.

Nabokovement vôtre.

Maurice Couturier

Search archive with Google:
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:listserv.ucsb.edu&HL=en

Contact the Editors: mailto:[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
 Zembla: http://www.libraries.psu.edu/nabokov/zembla.htm
Nabokov Studies: https://muse.jhu.edu/journal/257
Chercheurs Enchantes: http://www.vladimir-nabokov.org/association/chercheurs-enchantes/73
Nabokv-L policies: http://web.utk.edu/~sblackwe/EDNote.htm