Friends of the Dickens Forum...
    members of the Dickens Society, that is,

------------

Dear Dickens Society members,

This is just a reminder that registration for the 20th Annual Dickens Society Symposium (8-10 July, Halifax, Nova Scotia) is now “live” and available on line at
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/20th-annual-dickens-society-symposium-tickets-16902542961

I remind you, as well, that all presenters must be current members of the Dickens Society. Please see https://www.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/order.cgi?oc_id=2557  for details.

For those of you who have yet to book your accommodation, I note that The Westin Nova Scotian hotel has created a special booking site for our event at https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1504241691&key=2CA07A81  To get the reduced rate of $149, Symposium delegates must book by day’s end today.

 [That IS a bit of a rush.  PJM]

Rooms are also available on campus at Saint Mary’s University residences —  please visit http://www.smu.ca/about/conference-services-Summer-Accommodations.html  for more information.  To book a room in residence, please call (toll free in North America)  1 888 347 5555 or by email (for international guests) at [log in to unmask]   Given the busy tourist season in Halifax during the summer, you are encouraged to book your accommodations as soon as possible.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

All the best,

Sara

Sara A. Malton, PhD

Associate Professor

Department of English

Saint Mary's University

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Trustee, The Dickens Society: dickensquarterly.org

ph. 902.496.8137

www.saramalton.com

To unsubscribe from the DS-MEMBERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.uml.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=DS-MEMBERS&A=1