Friends of the Dickens Forum,

     Sara Malton <[log in to unmask]> passes on the program for the
Dickens Society annual
symposium.   We are pleased to see that a number of old Dickens friends
are participating and
wish we could be along to greet and hear them:                 (pjm)

---------
Dear Dickens Society members,

I am pleased to announce that the final programme for the 20th Annual
Dickens Society Symposium (8-10 July, Halifax, Nova Scotia) is
now available online at
https://liquiddickens.wordpress.com/symposium-schedule

Registration (with reduced registration for students/unwaged) is
available on line at
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/20th-annual-dickens-society-symposium-tickets-16902542961

Further information may also be found at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dickens-Society-Symposium-Halifax-2015/667875533339074

I look forward to seeing many of you in Halifax next month!

Best wishes,

*Sara A. Malton***

Associate Professor, Department of English

Saint Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Trustee, The Dickens Society: dickensquarterly.org

ph. 902.496.8137

www.saramalton.com <http://www.saramalton.com>

@saramalton

20th Annual Dickens Society Symposium: www.liquiddickens.wordpress.com