Friends of the Dickens Forum,

    Stephen Jarvis <[log in to unmask]> has had his say in his book and tells us
when it will be published in the United States:                               (pjm)

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hi everyone
There is nothing else I can add - everything I want to say is in Death and Mr Pickwick. Yesterday, indeed, Death and Mr Pickwick became the #1 bestselling novel in London, according to the Evening Standard chart, just three weeks after publication.  American publication, by Farrar, Straus & Giroux, will be on June 23rd.

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
All the best
Stephen Jarvis