Friends of the Dickens Forum,

    Sara Malton <[log in to unmask]> passes on the program for the Dickens Society annual
symposium.   We are pleased to see that a number of old Dickens friends are participating and
wish we could be along to greet and hear them:                                    (pjm)

---------
Dear Dickens Society members,

I am pleased to announce that the final programme for the 20th Annual Dickens Society Symposium (8-10 July, Halifax, Nova Scotia) is now available online at https://liquiddickens.wordpress.com/symposium-schedule

Registration (with reduced registration for students/unwaged) is available on line at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/20th-annual-dickens-society-symposium-tickets-16902542961

Further information may also be found at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dickens-Society-Symposium-Halifax-2015/667875533339074

I look forward to seeing many of you in Halifax next month!

Best wishes,

Sara A. Malton

Associate Professor, Department of English

Saint Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Trustee, The Dickens Society: dickensquarterly.org

ph. 902.496.8137

www.saramalton.com

@saramalton

20th Annual Dickens Society Symposium:  www.liquiddickens.wordpress.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dickens-Society-Symposium-Halifax-2015/667875533339074

To unsubscribe from the DS-MEMBERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.uml.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=DS-MEMBERS&A=1