Friends of the Dickens Forum,

     The principal focus of Paul Lewis's interests is Wilkie Collins.
As many of you know, questions exist
as to Dickens's relationship, and that of his novels, to Collins. We
believe that John Forster's biography of
Dickens underplays those relationships.  Lewis has been an active
contributor to Dickns-L:        (pjm)