From: Edin Plevljakovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 1:54 PM
Subject: RSC Nicholas Nickleby available online
To: Patrick McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Prof. McCarthy,

I would like to thank Prof. Newsom for the personal note about the late Roger Rees, whose death is an incalculable loss for the Dickensian world, to which he contributed greatly.

I would like to inform the Friends of the Dickens Forum that the RSC Nicholas Nickleby is available on the Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IieU_CjJK6w .

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Edin Plevljakovic