Friends of the Dickens Forum,

     As we heard from Professor Robert Patten during the centenary of
Dickens's birth, London's Dickens Museum was extensively
refurbished.  Now, through the Dickens Fellowship, word comes that this
physical center of London Dickens, rich in Dickens's
memorabilia and scholarly materials, has a new director. Ad multos
annos!                                                        (pjm)