Friends of the Dickens Forum,

    The thought of Dickens on a whirling bicycle has set off the minds of several Dickns-ellers
delighted with the thought. Ruth Richardson <anatomyruth@gmail>  prescinds from the question
that the story may not be true and simply enjoys herself.                                    (pjm)

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

GLORIOUS! I can just see Mr Dickens on his bike, hollering & whooping with
delight, in his white suit & hat, dogs barking and everyone laughing as he
whizzes down Gads Hill !
O how I wish we had all been there!
Thank-you, Michael Allen, for this delightful glimpse of a completely
unthought-of pleasure-in-imagination!

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Patrick McCarthy <