Friends of the Dickens Forum,

    This is dreadful,  The following message reached us too late to be usefully passed on to you. Fortunately there is a URL that will rescue the day.  It comes from our long-time
Dickens-Eller Karen Ellery.  Please excuse the small type-font.  We are using an unfamiliar computer:          (pjm)

Just a note to let you know that I've got another radio show coming up tomorrow morning, Sunday 12/20, at 10 am Central time (11 am Eastern/8 am Pacific). It's an hour-long show called "Dickens & Christmas: Past, Present, & Future." I wrote it & will be reading it, along with y husband Kevin who will be performing readings from Dickens' work. Our friends Graham & Becca Leathers (Bardz at Large) will also be performing, giving us some live music & more readings.  You can listen to iingornt online at http://kfai.org/ . It's SUPPOSED to be up on the site for 2 weeks after it airs, just in case. Thanks & Happy Holidays!  -Karen