Friends of the Dickens Forum,

Thanks to Diana Archibald <[log in to unmask]> for forwarding the following:
(pjm)

Diana Archibald, Ph.D., Associate Professor

English Dept., University of Massachusetts Lowell

61 Wilder St., Room 477, Lowell, MA 01854

978.934.4199

English Dept. Internship Coordinator

Dickens Society Secretary-Treasurer

http://www.umass.edu/umpress/title/dickens-and-massachusetts

Journal•Lists is a new service that allows users to sign up to receive by email instalments of historical diaries, letters, periodicals and novels on the days they were originally written or serialized. Our next title is going to be Dickens’ Hard Times from the 1st of April as in the original 1854 publication.

Interested readers will need to sign up before the start date of 1 April  to receive all of the entries (they can sign up afterwards of course, but will miss the earlier entries). They can sign up here: http://journallists.org/sign-up/dickenss-hard-times/

Thank you in advance for your time,

Kind regards,

Dr Will Bowers
Junior Research Fellow
Merton College, Oxford
OX1 4JD
@limetreebowers
Co-founder: journallists.org

To unsubscribe from the DS-MEMBERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.uml.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=DS-MEMBERS&A=1