Friends of the Dickens Forum,

     At the request of Diana Archibald <diana [log in to unmask]>, we are
pleased to forward
the following announcement:  (pjm)

Dickens and Resistance

    *Allied Organization:*/ Dickens Society/
    Papers on any type of resistance in or to Dickens (his literature or
    his life): physical, emotional, political, linguistic, pedagogical,
    etc. 250-word abstract and short cv by 15 March 2017; Diana C.
    Archibald ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

This is a guaranteed panel since we are an Allied Organization. Please
consider submitting a proposal or passing this CFP along to scholars who
may be interested in participating.

Thank you very much,

Diana

*****

Diana C. Archibald, Ph.D.

Professor and Associate Chair of English, UMass Lowell

61 Wilder St., Room 477, Lowell, MA 01854 | 978.934.4199

English Dept. Internship Coordinator

Dickens Society Secretary-Treasurer

Founder: https://www.facebook.com/RowingforRefugeesUSA/
http://www.umass.edu/umpress/title/dickens-and-massachusetts

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you
can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the
people you can. As long as ever you can." - John Wesley