Friends of the Dickens Forum,

    At the request of Diana Archibald <diana [log in to unmask]>, we are pleased to forward
the following announcement:  (pjm)

Dickens and Resistance
Allied Organization: Dickens Society
Papers on any type of resistance in or to Dickens (his literature or his life): physical, emotional, political, linguistic, pedagogical, etc. 250-word abstract and short cv by 15 March 2017; Diana C. Archibald ([log in to unmask]).

This is a guaranteed panel since we are an Allied Organization. Please consider submitting a proposal or passing this CFP along to scholars who may be interested in participating.

Thank you very much,

Diana

*****

Diana C. Archibald, Ph.D.

Professor and Associate Chair of English, UMass Lowell

61 Wilder St., Room 477, Lowell, MA 01854 | 978.934.4199

English Dept. Internship Coordinator

Dickens Society Secretary-Treasurer

Founder: https://www.facebook.com/RowingforRefugeesUSA/

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can." - John Wesley