Dear Nabokovians:

It is with great sadness that I share with you the news that another of our preeminent Nabokovians has passed away: Don Barton Johnson is no longer among us.

If you wish to write a tribute, please feel free to post it on our site or send it to me for posting.

Zoran Kuzmanovich and Brian Boyd have posted tributes a few hours ago on our site

With best wishes to you all,
Dana

nab-l banner

Google Search
the archive
[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]">Contact
[log in to unmask]"> the Editors
NOJ
___

Zembla
Nabokov Studies (Journal)
Policies
___
Chercheurs Enchantés (French VN Society)
AdaOnline
___
Dieter Zimmer's Site
NSJ Ada Annotations L-Soft Search the archive VN Bibliography Blog

All private editorial communications are read by both co-editors.