Dear All:

I had the pleasure of posting two days ago another tribute to Don Barton Johnson. Please see Jane's message on our site, which now sits right below a Call for Papers on the subject of Nabokov and the Cinema. Don would have nodded his approval!

Warmly to all and bonne rentrée to those heading back to classrooms, virtually or otherwise,
Dana
nab-l banner

Google Search
the archive
[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]">Contact
[log in to unmask]"> the Editors
NOJ
___

Zembla
Nabokov Studies (Journal)
Policies
___
Chercheurs Enchantés (French VN Society)
AdaOnline
___
Dieter Zimmer's Site
NSJ Ada Annotations L-Soft Search the archive VN Bibliography Blog

All private editorial communications are read by both co-editors.